Many people begin to notice signs of hair loss such as receding hairline, balding, and thinning. This can happen due to many factors and can affect both men and women. Normal hair loss ranges from 50 to 150 follicles per day, which grow back over time; however, in some people the regrowth process does not occur. All men end up suffering from some degree of progressive hair loss due to changes in the male hormone androgen and normal aging, and this is also possible for women. In such cases, you might consider undergoing a hair transplant in Turkey, because it is the ideal way to regain your natural appearance and a full head of hair. You will receive personalized, high-quality care and amazing results.
Why Do People Undergo Hair Transplantation?
As you may know, the purpose of a hair transplant is to gain your natural hair back and people who are having issues with hair loss may be very interested in this procedure. Furthermore, we have mentioned some of the main reasons why people choose to undergo a hair transplant and what are their main benefits.
- To restore self-confidence: Hair loss can have a negative effect on self-esteem and self-confidence. With hair transplantation, it is possible to feel better about yourself and regain a more youthful appearance.
- Improving one's physical appearance: Many people consider hair to be a key component of their appearance. Hair transplantation can make hair thicker and more evenly distributed, improving an individual's overall attractiveness.
- Coping with Baldness: For some women and most men, being bald is a big issue. Getting a full head of hair and managing hair loss can be accomplished with hair transplantation and will make them feel better about themselves.
- Minimize the influence of aging: Aging is typically linked to hair loss. Hair transplantation can help restore a younger appearance while minimizing the noticeable effects of aging.
- To Solve Health Problems: Hair loss can occasionally be brought on by underlying medical issues. These issues can be treated and general hair health improved by hair transplantation.
- For a More Masculine or Feminine Appearance: Hair transplantation can assist in producing a more manly or feminine appearance by enhancing the hair's structure and line. This is something that many patients expect from their hair transplant.
- Coping with Hair Loss Due to Medical Procedures: Chemotherapy and other medical treatments can lead to hair loss and even if the hair grows back it may not be very thick. Many choose hair transplantation as a way to recover their hair after undergoing such procedures.
Causes Of Hair Loss
You might suffer from hair loss for one specific reason or a combination of them. Your chances of stopping more hair loss increase the sooner you seek expert assistance. Numerous factors can contribute to or affect hair loss, such as:
- One of the main causes of hair loss is hereditary reasons. They can affect both males and females.
- Usually, people in their 40s experience more hair loss, so age is another factor.
- Hormonal imbalances can also affect hair loss. High levels of the hormone DHT can cause hair loss in males, while in females it can be caused by pregnancy or menopause.
- In some cases, significant physical and emotional stress can lead to hair loss.
- To have healthy hair you must have a healthy diet. If you have deficiencies in vitamins and nutrients, your hair can fall.
- If you are taking medications for different medical conditions you should know that some of their side effects can be hair loss.
- There are several hairstyles like high-tight ponytails or some chemical hair treatments that can cause your hair to fall.
At age 50, up to 50% of men will experience some type of hair loss. Baldness, thinning hair, and hair loss can be signs of this condition. In addition to androgenetic alopecia, or male pattern baldness, the most common forms of hair loss in men are as follows:
- Thinning Crown
- Telogen Effluvium
- Hairline relapse
- Extreme stress
- Baldness In Some Areas Of The Head
More than half of all girls will experience noticeable and severe hair loss at some point in their lives. Androgenetic alopecia, commonly called female pattern baldness, is the most common cause of this problem. Other forms of hair loss in women are:
- Widespread hair loss due to persistent telogen effluvium
- Telogen Effluvium or extreme stress
- Baldness In Areas
- Traction Hair Loss
- Pcos, or polycystic ovary syndrome
The good news is that all of these types of hair loss can be treated and if you are interested contact our clinic for a consultation.
Some Of The Best Methods Of Hair Transplantation And Their Benefits
The hair transplantation procedure has a lot of advantages and it is the best solution out there to restore hair density and achieve a natural appearance. Here we will review some of the best hair transplantation techniques, excluding the FUT method, and the advantages they offer:
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Hair Transplantation Technique
For those struggling with the appearance of a patchy beard, FUE hair transplant involves the individual extraction of each hair follicle, resulting in faster healing and less damage to the scalp. Because hair follicles are transplanted one at a time, resulting in a uniform and harmonious appearance, the results of FUE are often very natural. The FUE method is perfect for those who want to wear their hair short or shaved, since, compared with FUT, it does not leave a linear scar on the scalp, giving a more natural appearance. Another advantage of this procedure is the reduction in pain and bleeding. Because the procedure is not as invasive, there is less pain and bleeding both during and after the procedure.
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) Hair Transplantation.
One of the main advantages of DHI (direct hair implantation) is the high precision it offers. This procedure allows the surgeon to use a special transplant pen that makes the procedure easier and more precise. This will ensure a faster recovery time and accurate results, leaving patients very satisfied. The use of this pen will also allow the surgeon to treat the follicles with extreme care, so as to reduce risks and increase the chances of follicle survival. Because the procedure is minimally invasive, recovery time will also be very quick. Patients will be able to return to their daily activities in no time and enjoy their new appearance.
Manual FUE hair transplantation
Like DHI, the manual FUE hair transplant is performed with hand instruments, which allows the surgeon to be more precise and in control during the extraction and fabrication process. The surgeon's experience is crucial during this procedure because he or she must be able to tailor the transplant to the specific needs of the patient.
After A Successful Hair Transplant
Immediate recovery phase
Do not be alarmed if you notice swelling or redness in the treated area after surgery. These side effects are normal, as hair transplantation is still considered a surgical procedure. You will begin to notice them disappear within the first few days.
Your doctor will prescribe medication to deal with the pain, discomfort, and infection. In most cases he or she will prescribe painkillers and antibiotics.
The doctor will provide you with proper postoperative instructions and also teach you how to clean the scalp and treated area properly.
Return To Normal Activities
Most patients will be able to return to their regular activities in a few days, although it's best to stay out of the sun and avoid intense exertion for a few weeks, to minimize the risk of any possible infection and damage.
The hair growth will slowly start to increase in the transplanted location over the course of the following several months. The entire results might not be seen for up to a year so you should be patient.
The doctor will decide on follow-up appointments you should attend to check on the progress of the recovery process. You will also be able to address any concerns or questions.
You will probably notice an immediate improvement in your self-esteem and enjoyment of your appearance when the new hair begins to grow back.
The long-term benefits of a successful hair transplant can give you a fuller, more realistic-looking head of hair for many years to come, and you will no longer have to worry about hair loss.
It is good to know that each person's experience will be different, so one should not compare one's own with others. To achieve the best result and a smooth recovery, you need to follow the surgeon's recommendations and advice in the right way. A successful hair transplant surgery has the potential to change your life, restoring both your hair and your self-confidence.
For those considering undergoing a hair transplant in Turkey, reviews and before-and-after photos can be valuable sources of information. Therefore, it is important to consider reviews from reliable sources, including clinic websites, medical forums, or credible review platforms, before making the right choice.